Saturday 19 November 2011

October's chosen outfits!



Ok so here are just a few of the outfit's I liked best (and had time to take a picture of LOL) from the month of October!

I still really like thinking of ideas of different items of clothing to put together and seeing what works well for my slightly different body shape.

I think it's good for us Mum's to make an effort sometimes .. as most of the "normal" days are spent in comfy jeans, skirts and t-shirts with no make-up!

But when I know we are off out somewhere I like to put a bit more effort in :D Hope you like them!

Outfit Above:
Top: George @ Asda.
Jeans: Red Herring.
Boots: Avon.



Outfit Above:
Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Skirt: Thrifted - Originally: Red Herring.
Tights: Evie @ Peacocks.
Boots: Gifted.
Cardie: Primark.



Outfit Above:
Top: Primark.
Skirt: Thrifted.
Boots: Gifted.

2 comments:

Vix said...

Back and looking gorgeous! How's motherhood? You look radiant.
Congratulations. zxxx

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Some lovely outfits - my favourte is the first one. I love red in winter.