Monday 23 January 2012

It's that time of year again ....

OH YES IT IS!!!

;P



It was the annual "Panto" trip again :D
This time it was the adult panto that some of you will remember we saw last year!



This is what I wore in the day to drive to Stoke in .. and then for Cocktails and Cupcakes :D



What I Wore:
Dress: Apricot @ New Look.
Tights: Asda.
Cardie: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Boots: Gifted: Orig: Pavers.
Watch: Gifted: Orig: Oasis.
Nail Varnish: Boots 17 - Magnetic Polish.



After our meal we went back to the hotel to get ready for the show and have a few cheeky drinkies :D



Then we went to the theatre - the show was just as good as last year - SO funny!
Then we went to a club just down the road from the theatre and danced, danced, danced :D



What I Wore:
Dress: Evie @ Peacocks.
Tights: Primark.
Shoes: Fiore.
Necklace: Gifted Orig: Avon.
Earrings: Asda.
Watch: Gifted Orig: Oasis.



The next morning was breakfast and then a drive home to have big cuddles with my little girl .. before going to the airport to pick my sister in law and nephew up :D

What I Wore:
Top: Primark.
Shorts: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Leggings: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Boots: Gifted Orig: Pavers.
Watch: Gifted Orig: Oasis.

Did you have a good weekend? What did you get up to?

6 comments:

Rachel said...

wow hun!!! love each of those dresses, you look amazing! my fav issues is the top stripey one... i would like to steal it please hee hee :D xx

Bonnie said...

Hi Sal, I am in love with both dresses that I can't pick a favorite. You look great, BTW!

xo, Bonnie

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm glad to hear you had such a fun time! I'm loving these outfits Sal!! My fav has to be the polka dot dress with the black tights, so chic.

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Winnie said...

Aw you look so lovely in prints! The striped and polkadot dresses are really lovely.

EilidhPie said...

I love all your dresses - especially the first one, it is gorgeous! Xo

Ms. Falcon said...

wow, love the striped dress so much. actually i like the dotted on as well ... :)

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com