Tuesday 17 April 2012

Christening :D



It was our little girls Christening on Sunday and I picked up this little number to wear from Debenhams - just incidentally Lissy's dress actually cost more than mine!!!!

We had such a lovely day spent with family and friends - and she was SUCH a good girl!



What I Wore:
Dress: Debenhams.
Shoes: Tesco.
Watch: Gifted, Orig: Oasis.
Hairband: Asda.



On the Saturday before we had some friends visit for a short while and we went to collect the cupcakes for the christening!

What I Wore:
Top: Gifted, Orig: Gap.
Jeans: Thrifted.
Cardie: George @ Asda.





This is an outfit from last week!



Similar to another I wore the week before I just changed it up by adding a bandeau top and a belt!

What I Wore:
Dress: Purple @ Dorothy Perkins.
Belt: Primark.
Bandeau: Free with a magazine.



xXx

7 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Cute outfits Sal! I love them all, but I gotta say that the first dress looks especially beautiful on you!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Rachel The Hat said...

love that first dress and the browns/black one too, i think i need to be your dress buddy lol, you have fab dresses! xx

Candycane said...

Thankyou both!

I'm unto dresses at the moment - it used to be skirts and tops but I'm feeling the dress rather more :D

Of course you can be my dress buddy it would be an honour ;) xXx

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

I am in love with that first amazing dress!

Fashion Lookbook said...

Love the floral dress.

EilidhPie said...

I love the christening dress! The stripes and flowers are such a lovely contrast :) xo

Jodi said...

Gorgeous dress in the first pic! You look amazing in it.