Friday 24 August 2012

Nom ... Nom ...Nom


We went out for a meal for our 3rd wedding anniversary last week.
 

What I Wore:
Dress: Dorothy Perkins.
Shoes: Chix.
Bolero: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Necklace: Gifted, Orig: Silvarious.
Earrings: Gifted.
Stud Earrings: Gifted.
 

 Here comes the foody pics: ;P

Our mini starters: Quail egg and chips, Smoked Salmon and Asian Noodles and Cray fish salad.


 I forgot to take a picture of our fish course/starter .. which was Scallop and Cod sausage and fillet of plaice in an asparagus sauce.

Main: Chicken in pink peppercorn sauce.
Dessert: Cherry and Rhubarb, Lemon and Quince souffle and Pear and Amaretto sorbet and biscuits.

 The menu is a surprise set menu - you don't know what you are getting until the chef personally brings it to you! There are varying levels of menu from Bronze to Platinum, which include more courses and higher quality foods the more you pay - we had Bronze as I had actually got a voucher from the food fair we visited earlier this year!

Coffee and handmade chocs were also served in the lounge (with the scary clowns)


I'm not a fan of clowns at all really ... but we thought this one looked like my Dad haha, so I braved it ;P

 This is what I wore to run some errands and go shopping on the Tuesday before!


This dress makes me look HUGE!!! 
 

What I Wore:
Dress: Tesco.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer Limited Collection.
Jacket: Miss Selfridge.

No comments: