Thursday 16 May 2013

The Big Reunion


The other night me and some friends went to a concert called The Big Reunion, 



It was based on a TV show that got bands from the 90's and early 00's back together for a (at the time) one of concert .. but it proved so popular they have done a huge tour!! 

Spotty Dotty Nails ...

What I Wore:
Dress: Evie @ Peacocks.
Shoes: Fiore.
Tights: Primark. 

Me and My friend on the tram!

Blue

B*Witched

Five

Atomic Kitten


We had such a good night, I even lost my voice from singing along to all the old favourites, took so many pictures and videos too (which are on my facebook :)) 

2 comments:

Monsterchen said...

oh i love polka dots!!! super cute dress!
kiss,mary
http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

That sounds like such a fun night, I'm so happy for you! Very cute outfit too Sal, even your nails are just perfect!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com