Wednesday 19 June 2013

What I'm on the look-out for ...

I haven't actually bought any clothes for myself since last September :O Yes I know this is as actually shocking for me writing it as you reading it!!

I'm on the lookout for a leopard print skater dress - saw a girl wearing one the other day and just loved it!

Also I really really want a white (yes, she who spills things wants to wear white :S) summer sun dress and a pale denim jacket!

I've been looking in the charity shops bit not come across either as yet!

Also I'm thinking of having a fringe cut in ... I've been wanting one for years but haven't done it!!

What do u think??







1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Hi Sal, Very cute dress, I will scour the shops here for you. As for the fringe, assume you mean bangs (?), why not try it!

xo, Bonnie