Monday 22 July 2013

Fluff head and friends ...


First off let me say thank you for your kind comments on my last post! I am still awaiting my Cardiology appointment - but will update you when I have some news!!

We have some lovely weather here at the moment .. and i know I always fall back to this dress but I really do like it - and it keeps me cool :D




What I Wore:
Dress: Purple @ Dorothy Perkins.
Belt: Primark.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer Limited Collection.
Bandeau: Free with a magazine.


Wore this outfit the other night to go to the supermarket, I do apologise for my scary hair in advance ....

It was so warm the other night, I couldn't stand to have the hairdryer on for v long, so my hair went all wavy and I turned into a fluffhead!!


The poor people of Asda having to put up with that!! ;P


What I Wore:
Skirt: Matalan.
Vest Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Cardie: George @ Asda.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer Limited Collection.
Necklace: Gifted, Orig: Avon.

2 comments:

Vix said...

That top dress is particularly lovely and I still love your hair! x

Monsterchen said...

oh me too i love that dress you are wearing! beautiful!
kiss,mary
http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/