Wednesday 7 August 2013

All of a flutter ...


This is what I wore the other weekend to meet some friends for lunch.


However a few hours later, I was having strange fluttering's in my heart - as you know I've been waiting for my cardiology appointment, butt these felt different ... and went on for a few hours :(


I ended up getting an Ambulance and spending the night in A+E - before being moved on to a cardiac ward for a couple of days!!!!


Having had numerous tests and being hooked up to a heart monitor for the length of my stay in hospital - they are still unsure what is wrong with me ... But I was free to leave ... For now ...


I have to go back for more tests in a few weeks time ... So hopefully things will get sorted?!? 

Please keep your fingers crossed for me guys!!

What I Wore:
Skirt: Thrifted, Orig: Red Herring.
Top: Select.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer Limited Collection.
Belt: Primark.
Necklace: Vintage.
Cardigan: George @ Asda.

2 comments:

Vix said...

What a pretty skirt.
Sorry to hear about the heart scare, Jon went through all that 10 years ago, he's fine now. xxx

Vix said...

What a pretty skirt.
Sorry to hear about the heart scare, Jon went through all that 10 years ago, he's fine now. xxx