Thursday 28 November 2013

Layers...


 Ive realised that I have got to start wearing bulkier clothing or layering up for work - as it is sooo cold in our classroom!!! 


Wore this the other day to work - but still felt a bit chilly!!!


What I Wore:
Tunic: New Look.
Trousers: F+F @ Tesco.
Shoes: Gifted.


Wore this outfit after work the other day, got changed and picked up my Mum and Tots and we went to go meet Santa and see the Christmas lights being switched on at a local outdoor shopping centre.

I forgot to take my pic before I left the house - hence the car pics ;P


What I Wore:
Dress: Evie @ Peacocks.
Top and Leggings: Primark.
Cardie: C.M.D.
Boots: Gifted.

3 comments:

Vix said...

Love that Aztec-y tunic! x

Bonnie said...

Had some fun going through your recent posts. I must be out of it, I have never heard of the Beekeepers!

xo, Bonnie

Candycane said...

Haha don't worry Bonnie - I'm sure a lot of people haven't either ... They were a 90's band and sadly only released 1 album but it's a corker :) xx