Monday 17 February 2014

Tell me about it ... Stud ....


When I wore these Leather Leggings a few weeks back .. it made me feel like Sandy from Grease, when she has her transformation into ... umm whatever she turns into haha!


Grease was one (and still is) of my favourite films especially growing up - me and my friend would watch the video most Sundays at one point in time - I can still pretty much recite the script off by heart!!!


Do you have a film you can do that with?

I wore this outfit out to dinner with some work friends - this is the first time I've worn these leggings - my Mum bought them me for Christmas - they are super comfy and felt v nice on.


What I Wore:
Dress: Matalan.
Bandeau: Avon.
Leggings: Gifted, Orig: Avon.
Shoes: Fiore.
Watch: Gifted, Orig: Oasis.

1 comment:

Londyn said...

loving those leggings!

www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com