Monday 28 September 2009

Like the wind ...








My inspiration for this outfit was a polyvore picture I saw of Taylor Momsen (see pic below) She was wearing a stripy grey hooded cardigan and black shorts with tights. So this was my interpretation of it!

Was messing around with my new camera trying different settings etc, but didn't have a lot of time in the house so took one in my mum and dads garden too last night.





When we got home I watched Dirty Dancing on the TV, still was playing with the settings so here's a couple of screen shots of the dearly departed Patrick :(






What I wore today:

Shorts: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Jumper: Dorothy Perkins.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Unknown.

Blog title song: She's like the wind - Patrick Swayze.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that leg shot! LOL!

Kari said...

Your pictures crack me up, Candycane. :)

I love your boots and the sweater!

Candycane said...

Haha it does look like i'm falling over - however I was trying to do a high kick!!