Tuesday 3 November 2009

Come on baby light my fire ...



Happy November everyone - Can't quite believe we are in the second to last month of the year, and I haven't really thought about the C word yet!! Although we have got to start planning the Xmas play at work in the next couple of days!!

Had some firemen bring there big hoses into work today :P They came to do a fire safety talk to the kids and then we got to go in the engine and squirt the hoses hehe - was fun - but freezing out there! And stupidly I didn't take my coat out with me BRRRRRRRR!

What I wore today:
Skirt: Pilot.
Top: H+M USA.
Bandeau: Free.
Cardie: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Gifted.

Blog Song Title: Light my fire - The Doors.


2 comments:

Kari said...

I know, how on earth did it get so late in the year? I can't believe it's wrapping up towards Christmas already!

Love your boots!

Unknown said...

I need to officially start my Christmas shopping.

Great chic classic styling. Now next time bring your coat LOL!