Monday 16 November 2009

Fireworks!


So we went to a local fireworks display the other weekend (I'm only just posting as have been off sick :'( )


Here is my demonstration on how to look like a firework - similar don't you think???





What I wore:
Shirt: Primark.
Black Vest top: Reveal.
Jeans: George @ Asda.
Boots: Gifted.
Watch: Gifted - Oasis.







On the Sunday we didn't really do a lot - just stayed in and watched football and surfed the net - then went over for Sunday dinner at Mum and Dads!

What I wore:
Top: Matalan.
Jeans: New York Laundry.
Boots: Barrett's.




Back to the present and this is what I am wearing today - Had a therapy sesh at the hosp - but as I have been so poorly I didn't do the gym part just the lecture, afterwards went food shopping and got lots of yummy treats :D

What I wore today:
Dress: New Look.
Cardie: Primark.
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins.
Shoes: Tesco.

Don't forget guys to tell me which was your fave outfit in the October Round up!!!


Thanks CC xXx


No comments: