Saturday 19 December 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho!









Wore my Santa earrings to get in the festive mood!


What I wore:
Skirt: Pilot.
Top: River Island.
Wrap around cardie: Matalan.
Tights: Primark.
Boots - Gifted!
Earrings: Gifted.







What I wore Tuesday:

Trousers: Florence and Fred.

Top: Next.

Cardie: New Look.

Scarf: Primark.

These are Tuesdays and Fridays outfits .. don't have much to say as I was feeling quite poorly up till yesterday!
Went and did a bit of food shopping ready for Xmas!

Today it has been our friends wedding, it was a beautiful service with Christmas Carols and there was even snow on the ground - will upload the pics of that though in 2morro's post as there is another outfit change before tonight - Can't wait to wear my dress :D
Hope everyones having a great weekend!
xXx

No comments: