Sunday 3 October 2010

It's raining, raining, Oh baby, it's raining, raining!!

Yup it's raining cats and dogs today!
This is sort of the outfit I was going for, but had to make accommodations for the weather, so swapped the cami for a long sleeved tee, and tights and shoes for boots!

Have been shopping - no clothes were harmed though ha ha.




Made and Apple Crumble with the first of our apples from our tree in the garden :D
YUM!




Sunday Roast time now :D






Hope your having a good weekend?

What I wore:
Top: New Look.
Cardie Vest: Primark.
Skirt: Thrifted - No label.
Belt: Thrifted.
Shoes: Gifted - My mum's friend.
Necklace and Bracelet set: Gifted - A child at work.
Umbrella: Lindy Lou.
Blog Song Title: Umbrella - Rhianna.
Oh and please if you get chance vite in my Poll from yesterday!!

3 comments:

Vix said...

I love your birdage umbrella! Hasn't it been shocking today? Glad to see your colourful outfit and sunny smile, it's brightened the day up. xxx

Bonnie said...

Hi Sal, you look so sunny and bright despite the rain. I love these photos and love that color on you!

It is a little cool here today and a good day for TV watching or reading.

~Bonnie

Alex said...

The weather is atrocious here too but I must say, I dressed nowhere near as well for it as you did! I seem to associate rain with wearing my scruffy stuff and that'll never do.