Monday 1 November 2010

There are worse things I could do .. And October Round-Up!

I didn't get to go to a H'ween party or dress up this year, so I decided instead to do another TV and Film Challenge!

One of my fave films growing up had to be Grease - Gosh only knows how many time's I have actually seen the film - billions!
I used to watch it every time it was on the TV, my friend had a copy taped off the TV that we would watch on a Sunday round at hers. And then when we got a VCR it was the first movie I bought!


I had the soundtrack, knew all the words, would act it out, dress as "vamp" Sandy and even imagined I would marry someone called Danny or Michael (Grease 2!!!) :D

I always liked the Character of Rizzo - she had something about her!
I loved the way she and Marty dressed, the tighter skirts, belts and Pedal Pushers!
So I decided she would be my inspiration for the outfit :D
What do you think?
What I wore:
Dress: Zoe @ Fashion Factory.
Leggings: Florence and Fred.
Shoes: Tesco.
Earrings: Claire's Accessories.



And to make it a little more Halloweeney (New word .. made up by me!) my Spider Earrings ;D

Sheepy also dressed up for H'ween :O

How scary huh???



October Round-Up.....


1 2 3

4 5 6 7 8


9 10 11 12 13



14 15 16 17

18


Whats your fave for October?
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
pollcode.com free polls




Last time's Winner!

4 comments:

Alex said...

I like 18 the best - so colourful :)

You've done the Rizzo look so well - love it!

Vix said...

Great looks! Love your Rizzo outfit. xxx

Brio said...

Wasn't Rizzo the rat in the muppets?

Bonnie said...

I voted for #5 because you look soooo sexy there and #12 was my close second choice because I love the colors! Enjoyed your take on Rizzo!