Wednesday 10 November 2010

Variations on a theme ...

It's been sooooo cold over here the past few days!
And really rainy and windy :'(



This is what I wore to work last Friday - and then after we got togged up and went back to my home town for Bonfire Night - we watched the fireworks and stood around the bonfire - then we all went back to my parents for drinks :D





Did you have a good Bonfire Night?



What I wore:
Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Green Top: New Look.
Trousers: New Look
Scarf: Primark.
Boots: Barrett's.


This is what I wore for work on Monday, I had an early appointment and couldn't be bothered finding clothes - Lazy I know, so I wore the same top with a different cardie!



It was SO wet and windy out - I look a bit dishevelled in these pictures!!

What I wore:
Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Cardie: Primark.
Trousers: New Look.
Boots: Barrett's.

3 comments:

Alex said...

It's a lovely top! I'm not surprised you get lots of wear out of it - it looks great both ways :)

Vix said...

Fab top and great to see colour, it's so miserable out it's hard to stay fabulous. xxx

Sarah said...

The scarf is beautiful!!