Thursday 27 January 2011

From Russia with love ....

We'll get to the Russian part in just one moment .. here is the outfit I wore yesterday for work!


What I wore:
Top: Dorothy Perkins.
Skirt: Thrifted - Pilot.
Cardie: George @ Asda.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Barrett's.


Now as promised the Russian part, my mum bought me this gorgeous little necklace .. as I have a bit of a thing about Russian Dolls at the moment - after she bought me a different pendant last year with one on!
The new addition ....


She also got me a matching umbrella and bag - soooooooooooo cute!!



Open up her little head .... and inside is the smallest cutest little doll!!!




Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

2 comments:

northwest is best said...

I can't believe how cute the matryoshka necklace is! With a little doll inside! I agree - awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Bonnie said...

What a cute little necklace and isn't that baby bump just a wee bit more prominent! Thanks for visiting with me it woud be fun if we could do it in person!

xo, Bonnie