Sunday 9 January 2011

It's that time of year again!


OH YES IT IS!!!




But before we get to that this is what I wore to work on Thursday last week!


Align Centre
What I Wore:
Top: New Look.
Trousers: Pilot.
Scarf: Xmas Gift - Mum (Avon .. I think??)
Boots: Barrett's.
Bracelet: Belle Vintage.



And now onto the main event - It's January which means only one thing - Panto time and weekend away with the girlie's :D
This is what I wore to travel in and to go see the matinee of the show!
What I Wore:
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins.
Top: Evie @ Peacocks.
Earrings: Asda.
Boots: Barrett's.
Watch: Oasis.


Mirror Mirror on the wall :D
After the show we went into town for a look around the shops and a coffee, before coming back, chilling for a while and getting changed before going to an Italian.


What I Wore:
Dress: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Cardie: Matalan.
Tights: Primark.
Shoes: Matalan.
Earrings: Asda.
Necklace: Gift - Mum (Avon).


After the meal we went on to a gay bar and listened to some fantastic cheesy music .. had a great night!



The next day we got up checked out of the hotel and went for brekkie before we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. :(
What I wore:
Dress: New Look.
Jeans: Dorothy Perkins.
Boots: Barrett's.
Cardie: Matalan.

When I got home the Hubby and I went for a walk in a local forest!


Hubby playing on a horsie ;P


Me scared in the sculpture park!
What I Wore:
Coat: H+M - France.
Scarf - Gifted Xmas - (From sis-in-law) Ness.

2 comments:

Kass DeBoer said...

I looooove your trousers in the first outfit you posted.

xoxo mama wolf.

Bonnie said...

You went to another panto? Hope it wasn't a naughty one. I have never heard of a panto before so I had to google it.

Love all the outfits and I really liked your last post where everyone dressed in costume. What a great idea! My favorite was Just William. Is that your mom as Mary Poppins?

xo, Bonnie