Tuesday 8 March 2011

Yup it used to be a dress ....

I used to wear this as a dress .. as it was intended way back when I bought it for a NYE party in 2005 (I think??)
It was in the style of a Roland Mouret (sp?) Galaxy dress that was sooo popular around that time!
Now it serves it's purpose as a wonderfully comfy stretchy top :D



Wore this outfit to go shopping on Saturday .. Picked up a few new things .. Sneaky Peek below ...

Hope that you had a good weekend??


What I Wore:
Dress: Select.
Jeans: Red Herring Maternity.
Bolero: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Boots: Barrett's.
Necklace: Primark.
Flower Hair Clip: Claire's Accessories.
Watch: Oasis - Gifted (Mum)


xXx
Edited: To include the fact i've now entered this to ....

Polka Dots  Everybody, Everywear

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Hi Sal, you are one very sexy mommy-to-be and I love the sneaky peak! Lovely little baby bump you have going. Hope all is well, I will get around to blogging sometime soon!

xo, Bonnie

SHOEGAL said...

Love the pearls! And how great that you can repurpose your dress as a top!

Annebeth said...

I recognize it as that hip silhouette from back then, yeay for versatile pieces! being comfy is important while shopping AND pregnant! :D

giddynici said...

It looks pretty darn good as a stretchy, comfy top too! I'm excited to see the purchases. Is that a lace bib item I spy??? x

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

You ROCK those dots Girl! :) Greetings from a fellow polka girl from EBEW!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm giving away a $500 FOLEY + CORINNA bag for my blog's Birthday! Would love to see you joining the fun! :D