Wednesday 30 March 2011

Double Denim and All Change



Wore this double denim outfit on Sunday over to my parents house for tea!!




Didn't do a lot else on Sunday other than relax as I was tired after going to the football club on Saturday for the opening of the new bar :D


All v swish now ... better than our old shed? Well depends, I was rather sentimental over that kooky ol place! But this one will bring in lots more £££ I guess as we can have functions such as wedding receptions and b'day party's in it!




What I Wore:

Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.

Denim Waistcoat: Miss Selfridge.

Jeans: Red Herring Maternity.

Shoes: Fiore.




On Monday I had an appointment with my consultant at the hospital .. we ended up waiting nearly an hour and a half in the waiting room (ouch and yawn) But all was good with Bumpkin so I don't really care :D :D :D


Talking of waiting - I tried to upload this blog several times tonight .. one attempt took around 40 mins and then I gave up .. memory sticked my pics and moved to laptop!




One of the reasons that my Internet has suddenly stopped working is that we have had a shuffle round with our rooms, moving one of the office desks up to the main bedroom for me to do my hair and make up on as I can no longer sit on the floor to do so ...


And we have moved the computer into a spare room, so that when the new furniture arrives it can go straight into the old office!


Why that means I have lost wireless connection I don't know!!!




What I Wore:

Skirt: Thrifted and Gifted - Mum (Orig Pilot).

Top: Primark.

Cardie: George @ Asda.

Boots: Barrett's.



Have also been having fun looking back over my past blog entries - love looking at the diff outfits and how they were put together, and the memories attached .. do you do this???


xXx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to wear that outfit while youre sucking me off