Sunday 17 April 2011

Flowers and Metallics!



Wore this outfit on Friday - last day of term at work!!!



Also wore it again on Saturday to go shopping haha.




What I Wore:

Dress: Papaya @ Matalan.

Leggings: Florence and Fred.

Cardie: Primark.

Shoes: Gifted - Mum and Dad.

Bandeau: Free with magazine.




I got some prezzies from work as I officially start my Maternity in May, so the Easter hols overlaps with that ...




.... What a beautiful bouquet??




This is today's outfit ...



Went car shopping again and then over to my parents for a cuppa :D




What I Wore:

Top: Papaya @ Matalan.

Trousers: Papaya Maternity @ Matalan.

Cardie: George @ Asda.

Shoes: F+F @ Tesco.




I hope you have all had good relaxing weekends???


xXx

1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Great outfits!! I especially love the pop of red from the shoe in the second outfit.

Aaaaww, how sweet all those presents. And you're right, that bouquet is gorgeous!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com