Sunday 3 April 2011

Some more of the free stash! :D



So I've been wearing more of my "freebies" this week .. the ones my sister in law sent over ...



I'm never one for buttoning up shirts, I just feel they make me a bit boxy-shaped so I layered a vest underneath it .. thought it went well.




Apologies for being so bad at commenting on other people's blogs at the moment, I just don't seem to have a minute!




What I Wore:

Vest Top: New Look.

Shirt: Mothercare (Via SIL)

Trousers: Papaya Maternity @ Matalan.

Shoes: Gifted - Parent's.





Friday night we went to a party at the new football social club, and wore yet another of my SIL's tops :D




Was quite a good night - quiet but nice to catch up with people!




What I Wore:

Top: Mothercare (Via SIL)

Jeans: Red Herring Maternity.

Boots: Barrett's.

Watch: Gifted - Mum - Orig, Oasis.

Necklace: Gifted.

Earrings: Gifted.





And yesterday a very similar outfit to the Double Denim one I wore last week ..




We did a big supermarket shop as well as getting the food for tonight ...


We are having a Mexican themed evening for Mother's Day!


:D


Hope everyone is having a good weekend .. and those of you in the UK are having a good Mother's day and spending time with the ones you love!


xXx

No comments: