Tuesday 20 December 2011

Blue is the colour ...



Wore this Blue Skirt again today (as you will see in a minute, I also wore it yesterday!) We went to the baby weigh in clinic and then to do a spot of shopping .. got myself some new knee high boots as my Christmas present from my mum :D

Have been looking for some for a while, but I find that if the boot fits me around the foot they are too big at the top and gape .. and tend to look like Wellies .. but as if I was Cinderella this particular pair fit perfectly!

What I Wore:
Skirt: Thrifted - Orig: Unknown.
Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Leggings: Primark.
Cardie: New Look.
Scarf: Gifted - Orig: H+M.
Boots: Gifted - Orig: Unknown.



The first time I wore this blue skirt this week, was yesterday .. One of my best friends came to visit Alicia and I for the day :D
Then I had an Osteopath appointment last night! Didn't get a picture but also wore my trilby with this outfit!

What I Wore:
Skirt: Thrifted - Orig: Unknown.
Top: H+M USA.
Tights: Unknown.
Boots: Gifted: Orig: Unknown.

No comments: