Saturday 17 December 2011

Christmas knits and pretty skirts







This week has mainly consisted of patterned skirts, t-shirts and warm cardigans :D

The temperatures have dropped so were wrapping up warm!

The outfit above was worn to deliver Christmas Cards to family and friends yesterday :D

What I Wore:

Skirt: Thrifted - Orig: Red Herring.
Top: H+M USA.
Cardie:Primark.
Leggings: Primark.
Hair Flower: Claire's Accessories.





The outfit above was worn to go shopping last weekend.
What I wore:
Dress: Matalan.
Jeans: Tesco??
Cardie: George @ Asda.
Shoes: Tesco.


Wore this outfit to go to a babies Christmas Party with Lissy and friends .. all boys apart from her :D She has her pick of the men ;P

What I Wore:
Top: Marks and Spencer.
Skirt: Marks and Spencer.
Leggings: Tesco.
Shoes: Fiore.
Cardie: Primark.





And today's outfit was worn to go to another Christmas party at a friends house - a lovely evening, with lots of babies and lots of other small children :D

What I Wore:
Skirt: H+M USA.
Top: New Look.
Cardie: Gap.
Tights: ???
Boots: Gifted.

What have you been doing this week?

3 comments:

rachel said...

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog, did u join the giveaway? My Google friend gadget is playing up a bit, so let me now if you were able to follow. Lovely blog by they way, am now following :)
Rachel x
Http://yummymummysgalore.blogspot.com

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Uh wao, I loooove these outfits!! The skirt in the first outfit is so so pretty! And I love the pop of red from the shoes in the second outfit. Oh, I have always also loved those black and white pumps from the third outfit. And the fourth outfit looks so cozy with that cardi. Good job!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

EilidhPie said...

Fab outfits! Especially loving the first skirt, it's gorgeous! Xo