Sunday 26 February 2012

Happy belated blogaversary to me :D



It was my 4 year blogaversary on Friday!! 4 years!! I can't quite believe it - SO much has happened in that time .. I set up this blog originally to help with my wedding planning and thoughts ... then it evolved into daily pictures of what I wear ..

I have got married since then and now have a beautiful little girl .. all of which has been captured throughout my blog through what I have been wearing!

I love reading all of your comments and making blog friends :D

Here's to the next 4 years ;P



Wore this outfit to go out for a meal and drinks with friends on Saturday night :D



What I Wore:
Dress: Petite @ Tesco.
Leggings: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Shoes: Fiore.
Necklace: Gifted, Orig: Avon.
Watch: Gifted, Orig: Oasis.

Oh and have you noticed my hair colour has changed?


This is what I wore the other day - I wasn't planning on taking blog pics ... so I look a bit of a mess (ha ha a bit????) But I wanted to show my pattern mixing!!



Went for a lovely walk in the sunshine with my LO :D

What I Wore:
Top: Select.
Skirt: Marks and Spencer.
Leggings: Primark.
Cardie: C.M.D.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.


Hope you are all having/ had a nice weekend .. what have you been doing? .. Hope you've had the sun where you are?
xXx

2 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! Your blog and style is fantastic, keep it up!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Ms. Falcon said...

love those two tone shoes ...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com