Sunday 4 March 2012

You shall go to the ball ...



My husband and I were invited to a 40th wedding anniversary party this weekend.


It was a black tie ball .. I had looked for a dress all over the place for about a month or so beforehand!


And had decided that I was going to have to re-use a dress that I had worn previously!

However the day before the ball I took Lissy to meet her grandparents and Great-Grandad at a local shopping centre, as my Great-Grandad needed some new shoes .. Whilst there I tried on this dress (I had seen previously but my husband had said he wasn't sure he liked it)



However I did ;P So it came!

:D



A cow and a penguin???

What I Wore:
Dress: Planet.
Wrap: Accessorize.
Shoes: Fiore.
Bracelet: Gifted.
Earrings: Gifted.
Watch: Gifted, Orig: Oasis.
Bag: Barrett's.



Rock on!!!

1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Wao, this dress looks GORGEOUS on you! I mean, you look fantastic! Luv it! Hope you are doing well :)

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com