Sunday 28 April 2013

Bp challenge again ...

1st BP challenge + Rules ...


 So I did another BP (Book/Picture) challenge (see link for rules and other challenges) Its been a long time since Ive done one ... for those who don't know simply its find a picture and try to make an outfit that is similar to the colours/themes of the picture using random words, numbers and flickr pictures.


The word was: Hide
The number was: 7 
And that was the picture that flickr gave me ... How do you think I did?


 Wore this outfit to go out for the day with my Mama, we had a lunch date, did a bit of shopping and then later went for Afternoon Tea at a castle :D



What I Wore:
Skirt: Camariau
Vest: George @ Asda.
Cardie: Primark.
Tights: Evie @ Peacocks.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.
Belt: Primark.


An instragram pic of my makeup, tried a new look that I'd seen on someone else, a lilac eyeshadow with black eyeliner, and red lips - whatcha think? 
Silly faces included for free ;P

 Me posing in the car whilst waiting for my Mum ;P

Sunglasses: Vintage.
Leather Jacket: F+F.

2 comments:

B said...

Liking the lippy :)

Vix said...

Great make-up and you're looking like a rock star with those shades on! x