Saturday 28 September 2013

Shes in fashion ...



I don't tend to follow trends all that much, I love looking at whats in fashion, what the latest trends are in fashion mags etc, but I tend to just wear what I like the look of, what I feel comfortable in etc ...


But with this shirt it seems I'm on trend - the tartan trend is very big here in the UK at the moment .. and I have quite a few different checked items ...


Maybe you will see them over the next few weeks .... If I find them to be comfortable that is ;P

Maybe trendy (but I'm still a goofball ;P)

What I Wore:
Shirt: Evie @ Peacocks.
T-shirt: Reveal.
Jeans: Asda.
Shoes: Fiore.

 Yes the pics sideways again ?!?!


It was my Dads birthday last week, so we went out for a meal on the Sunday.


The lights not quite right on these pics ...


What I Wore:
Dress: Be Beau @ Matalan.
Jeans: Asda.
Vest Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Watch: Gifted, Orig: Oasis.
Shoes: Gifted, Orig: F.A.X.

Do you always make sure you are in fashionable items - follow the trends .. or like me just wear what you wanna wear?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the look with the plaid shirt! Grungy and cool!

Vix said...

Tartan's timeless, it's never out of fashion. You'll be wearing it for years!
Fashion means what's popular and I hate to see anyone wearing what I am so no, never for me! xxx