Tuesday 16 March 2010

Mama - I love you ....



Sunday was Mothers Day over here in the UK, We went over to See both set's of Parents (Mine and the in-laws)



We didn't do a lot - just had afternoon tea at the in laws and then a meal at my parents.




What I wore:
Skirt: Pilot.
Yellow Bandeau: New Look.
Brown Top: Select.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Gifted.
Necklace: Vintage - Mum's.
Bracelet: Gifted.




This is a pic of My parents and me when I was a little baby haha.



One of my fave pics - In Le Touquet - France.




Mama and I on my wedding day :D




Crazy Lady ;P




This is what I wore for work today - after work I called at a shopping mall - I didn't buy a single thing :S




What I wore today:
Skirt: Pilot.
Khaki Top: New Look.
Cardie: Matalan.
Tights: Primark.
Shoes: Gifted.
Necklace: Gifted.

Thanks for all your kind comments on my snow white outfit post :) I am in the planning stages of another challenge for myself - stay tuned ;P
Blog Title Song : Mama - Spice Girls.

2 comments:

Diane @ Haute Flashion said...

It looks like you and your mom have a great relationship!

Law Girl said...

Cute photos! And I really like your work outfit.