Sunday 7 October 2012

Love heart leaf!


This is a work outfit from last week ...



What I Wore:
Dress: F+F @ Tesco.
Shirt: Next.
Leggings: Primark.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.
Hair Slide: Accessorize. 


This was worn to a party on Saturday, a trip to the park and later to the pub :)


What I Wore:
Dress: Primark.
Waistcoat: Vintage.
Shoes: Fiore.
Bracelets: Stolen from Husband. 

A love heart leaf!!!



Today's outfit - for a walk in the park!!

It was so warm this afternoon, I didn't even need a jacket!!!! :)


 What I Wore:
Skirt: Thrifted.
Top: Tesco.
Belt and Leggings: Primark.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.

Hope you have all had a good weekend???

5 comments:

Vix said...

You look gorgeous in all three outfits, particularly the first frock! You're definitely a yummy mummy! x

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

love that first look, and the red maxi
Xo Megan

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Aaaww, the heart leaf is so cute! And so are your outfits! Love the peoplum in the first outfit, so on trend!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Candycane said...

Aww thanks Vix :) x

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

Now that's my kinda gal - rockin' a frock to a variety of events without batting an eyelid - YES!!! Thanks so much for commenting on my blog, I'm sorry you couldn't comment on the posts you wanted to - sometimes Blogger is so stupid! Lovely to visit you here:)) xoxo