Friday 12 October 2012

Magnetic ....



What I Wore:
Skirt: George @ Asda.
Top: La Redoute.
Cardie: Asda.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.
 


What I Wore:
Jeans: Tesco.
Top: Primark.
Shoes: Tesco. 




 What I Wore:
Trousers: F+F @ Tesco.
Top: George @ Asda.
Cardie: Primark.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer.

 New Hair :D


It's a purpley black colour - had it like this a couple of years ago and fancied a change :D



And here I am showing my magnetic nail polish - this is my 2nd attempt at it .. still not amazing effects but will keep practising ;P


2 comments:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

LOVE your hair Sal!! You look fantastic! These outfits and those nails are also fabulous!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Desdemona Vintage said...

hair looks good!
ooooooh red shoes!!!
love red shoes xx

(maybe you would like to take a peek at my blog.... www.desdemonavintage.blogspot.com )