Sunday 2 August 2009

Ding Dong the bells are gonna chime ....





Was finally able to go to my final dress fitting today (Have had to cancel it 3 times due to illness) Now it's been taken it it fits wonderfully :D It's off to be cleaned now and then I can go and pick it up woooooo!

Went for a scone and tea with mum and dad after that - am still not allowed to drive so am being chauffeured around!!

Then they came back here and we had even more tea sat in the sunshine which has decided to make an appearance thank goodness :D

Am about to start making some of the Cd's for the wedding reception and ceremony :D

Ooh nearly time .....

What I wore today:

Skirt: Cherokee (Kids section Tesco)
Blue vest: George @ Asda.
Yellow Bandeau: New Look.
Wedges: M+S Limited Collection.
Necklace: Heart of the ocean replica - Avon.

Blog Title Song: Get me to the church on Time - My fair Lady.

4 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

love the skirt! I can't wait to see your wedding pictures, I'm positive your going to be a beautiful bride.

I'm was a wedding planner a few years back and I miss it. I love weddings, so I can't wait for the details either.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

I am rememebring planning my own wedding 20 years ago.

Anonymous said...

Äääh the topic is written in really big letters... it's nearly impossible to oversee it.

Candycane said...

Sorry Nadine I don't really understand what you mean :(