Wednesday 12 August 2009

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee






It's my Birthday today wooooooo - Haven't done a lot at all as most people are at work, so unwrapped my prezzies and then had a bath, relaxed etc.

Tonight went over to the mother in law to be's for a meal and my mum and dad came over also :D

Had some lovely prezzies - Including a new camera - which I have tested out on today's blog pics :)



Me relaxing :D (Btw that is the same glass of champers in all pics haha)

What I wore today:
Skirt: Mum's - Pilot.
Top: Etam.
MJ's Gifted.

Blog Title song: Happy Birthday!!!


4 comments:

Honeybunches of Roses said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

GS said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a fantastic day :) Sounds like you did! And thanks so much for the comment on my post. As you can see they make my day lol. Loving the outfit posts, keep them up :)

SHOEGAL said...

Happy birthday for yesterday, sounds like a good day!
What kind of camera did you get?

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! And funny, you and hubby have the same day!