Thursday 13 August 2009

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye .. for now!




Today I have packed up all the boxes to take to our wedding venue - Got quite emotional my stomach was flipping loads and I felt really teary!

Took everything over to the venue tonight and had a sneak peek at the marquee - lovely :D

So this might be my last blog pic for a few day's as I am off to the hotel 2morro - I will try to take a blog pic though .. and of course will take lots of pics for you of the wedding :D

So until then I bid you adieu .....


What I wore:

Skirt - Mum's - Pilot.
Top: Dorothy Perkins.
Scarf - Vintage.
Shoes: Mj's Gifted.
Earrings: Gifted.



Blog Title Song : So long, farewell, auf weidersehen, Goodbye!! - The sound of Music!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you Hon! And Happy Birthday! See you when you come back as a MRS.

Lesa said...

Sooooo exciting! Wish you the very besst!

SHOEGAL said...

Congratulations and have a great wedding!

Anne said...

I hope your wedding turns out the way you dream of and even better still.
Will be thinking of you and sending you good luck vibes all weekend.

x