Tuesday 19 January 2010

France - Part 1

So this is the reason I have been MIA for a while - I went to France for a few day's to see my nephews, it was the oldest one's 5th b'day and we hadn't seen the third baby yet (Now 3 mths old)

We had an amazing time - My sister in law owns a Chateau that they run as a bed and breakfast - it is the most beautiful house - as you will see from some of my blog pics (I tried to find all diff places to take them :) )

The first day we got there Oldest child was at school, so we went out for a walk with middle child and baby :)

I don't have an outfit post from that day as I wore the exact same thing I travelled to Stoke in the other day!

This is what I wore to the birthday boys party the next day!





This is the view from the balcony in our bedrooms, nearly all the rooms have a balcony and look out onto different mountains in the Pyrenees!!

What I wore:
Skirt: Thrifted.
Black Top: Primark.
Cardie: New Look.
Necklace: Gifted.
Watch: Oasis.
Tights: Primark.



More pics from France to follow shortly .. but in the meantime:


This is what I wore on Thursday for work but I didn't get to chance to post before we flew - as we went at silly o'clock!!






What I wore:
Top: Primark.
Wrap around cardie: Matalan.
Trousers: Florence and Fred @ Tesco's.
Shoes: Barrett's.
Necklace: Gifted - A present when I left work.

Stay tuned for part two ... Arriving in a few mins .....

4 comments:

Candycane said...

Oh and my bracelets were a christmas gift from my Grandad!

xXx

Unknown said...

That berry burgundy color is a very flattering color on you. An Wow! what a view at that place. What is so funny is that yesterday I was trying to get my sis in law to go in halves on renting a chateau in France for a trip. Did you ask your sis in law if you could take home a momento? Like that Audrey Hepburn picture ;D

Laura said...

I love your audrey picture in the background! I have a similar Marilyn one: http://glammed.blogspot.com/2009/08/fabosaurus.html

Candycane said...

Fab pic isn't it, I Think they bought in England and took it over with them but can't be sure!!

Sher if you ever fancy going over I can highly recommend it and not just because I'm bias hehe heck I could even meet you there :p

The website is www.lalanette.com

X