Saturday 15 May 2010

Nail'd it!

Just a quick post today to let you all know I'm still alive - no outfit pictures for you still - as I am still off work sick :'( Am dying to get back to blogging and keep thinking up outfits to wear - and really really want to go shopping!!!

The other day I was on Twitter, when Modcloth posted a tweet about a girl who is designing a different nail art for every day of the year .. so i checked her out - there are some fantastic idea's on there and what a great original idea for a blog!

Check out her page here

I'm not really one for painting my nails in different styles - just basic colours - as I don't really have the time or patience to do it properly - also I have the unsteadiest hands in the world LOL Plus work "frown" upon nail art or varnish - so unless I'm going somewhere my nails are usually bare or plain/clear varnished.

When I have made the exception - this is about as wacky as it gets :P

Click to enlarge!

Colours - Rimmel Lasting finish in Liquorice

Rimmel 60 seconds in Climax

On other nail related news, I snapped two of my best ones today - Don't you just hate it when that happens?!!

My shawl from Jane's giveaway has arrived :D and I will try to take some pictures of it next week, I was going to take them today - but I am still in bed :'(

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Love Candycane xXx

1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

I'm sorry to hear you are still sick :( I hope you feel better soon.

The nail blog is so interesting, thanks for sharing! I'm also terrible at painting my nails, I get my entire finger filled with stains... jajaja


www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com