Friday 16 March 2012

It's all about George!



When I put these outfit together I didn't realise how many items were from George at Asda!!



What I Wore:
Vest top: George @ Asda.
Skirt: George @ Asda.
Leggings: F+F @ Tesco.
Cardie: George @ Asda.
Shoes (Not seen): Fiore.




These Jeans were thrifted the other day for a whopping £1.99!!!

Whoop!

I was originally going to wear my boots - but changed to my red shoes instead! I think it looks better with those, What do you think?



What I Wore:
Top: George @ Asda.
Jeggings: Thrifted.
Shoes: Tesco.
Hair Flower: Claire's Accessories.



What I Wore:
Vest Top: George @ Asda
Cardie: New Look.
Skirt: Vintage - Mum's
Boots (Not Seen): Pavers.



That's a whole lot of George ;P

Have a great weekend everyone!!

xXx

1 comment:

Ms. Falcon said...

love the red top. so cute!!!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de