Tuesday 20 March 2012

Paddy's and Mama's Day!



This is what I wore on Sunday for Mothers Day (My first one with my gorgeous baby girl :D)

She bought me a bracelet (I will get a pic), some cupcakes, a mug saying "I love my mummy", some chocs and a lovely card - but do you know the best present - is EVERY moment I spend with her!!!!! I love her so much!

We invited the in laws around and had a buffet style lunch and then a walk in the lovely sunshine :D



What I Wore:
Dress: Primark.
Tights: Gifted, Orig: Evie @ Peacocks.




The day before was St Patricks Day so I had to indulge in a bit of green so I did, to be sure, to be sure ;P

I do find it weird however that we (as English) know when, and celebrate St Patricks Day and yet I would say the majority (me included) don't know when our patron St Day is (St George!!).

Do we all secretly crave to be Oirish? Or do we just enjoy a good Craic!! :D

We went to the opening of an envelope - oops no, sorry - but I prob would LOL - No we went to the opening of a local sweet shop that my hubby has done some business with!

And then had a potter round some shops etc!


Please do ignore my laundry hanging in the background!!!!!

What I Wore:
Top: Papaya @ Matalan.
Skirt: Camrieu.
Cardie/Vest: Primark.
Tights: Asda.
Hair Flower: Claire's Accessories.

Hope you all had a great weekend!!
Did you celebrate either of these and if so how??
xXx

No comments: