Saturday 2 June 2012

Dress like a Sim!

 

I am a geek .....

There I've said it :P

I often play video games in my free time and one of the ones I play on my phone from time to time is The Sim's!

When I looked at this skirt and top together a few weeks back (these are oldish photo's that I forgot to post - oops) It reminded me of something a Sim would wear!!


What I Wore:
Top: River Island.
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.


This is a work outfit that also failed to get posted when I wore it (double oops ;P)



What I Wore:
Top: Matalan.
Cardie: Primark.
Trousers: Florence and Fred @ Tesco
Shoes: Gifted.

2 comments:

Clara Turbay said...

Nice blog!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Hahaha I guess I'm a nerd too because I'm still really into videogames. I don't play much just because I don't have much free time, but I wish I could! You're looking great Sal!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com