Friday, 8 June 2012

Jubilee Special!


So how was the Jubilee weekend for you (Brits)??


We had a very busy, but fun weekend.
On the Sunday we went to a friends Jubilee party - lots of other children for Lissy to play with - and more importantly (for her) lots of scrummy food - she loves her food does our gal - I don't blame her there were lots of tasty treats to be had!


What I Wore:
Skirt: Thrifted.
Belt: Thrifted.
Top: George @ Asda.
Cardie: Primark.
Shoes: Tesco. 

Even my nails were co-ordinated ;P


On Bank Holiday Monday we went for a picnic at a farm park with some friends and our children, then onto an adventure playground - was  a lovely day!

Topped it off with a meal at the in-laws and watching the Queens Concert - anyone else watch?


What I Wore:
Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Jeans: Tesco.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.
Scarf: Gifted, Orig: John Smedley.
Bracelet: ???



And then on the Bank Holiday Tuesday we went to a Tramway Museum to the Jubilee party they were holding! - Where we rode on trams, visited various stalls and had a street party picnic :D


What I Wore:
Top: Papaya @ Matalan.
Jeans: Tesco.
Cardie: Primark.
Hair Flower: Claire's Accessories.
Bracelet: ????
 
And a close up of my Patriotic nails :D 

How did you spend the weekend?

5 comments:

Denise said...

hahahahha.

i especially love your photo crossing your legs while standing. wacky yoga or something.

i love all the colors of your outfit. i might steal those looks soon.

Candycane said...

Yes - I'm not sure what that 1 was all about :D maybe I was practicing my curtesy for the Queen ;)

xXx

Bonnie said...

Hi Sal, thanks so much for your comment. It's nice to be missed! I have not been feeling well so have been out of touch but I am feeling a little better and will start blogging again. I have missed blogging. I see that many things have changed with blogger.

I watched some of the Jubilee celebration, mainly that cruise down the Thames and a few other specials.

BTW, you look great!

Bonnie

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

you rock blue!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Cute outfit sal!!! Love those nails too!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com