Thursday, 28 June 2012

Parties for a Princess :D



My beautiful little girl had her first birthday over the weekend!!!!!


We held two parties for her - 1 for her little friends and parents and a family BBQ on the Sunday!

She was very lucky and got lots of lovely cards and presents!

What I Wore:
Dress: George @ Asda.
Cardie: George @ Asda.
Belt: Primark.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer Limited Collection.


This is what I wore for the BBQ party on the Sunday - it was a lovely day spent celebrating with our gorgeous little girl and family! 

:D 


What I Wore:
Dress: Primark.
Vest: Miss Selfridge.

4 comments:

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love that maxi!

Xo Megan

Ella said...

Happy first birthday to the little one. I love that orange maxi on you xx

Bonnie said...

I'm in love with that maxi too! Hope your little one had fun on her birthday.

xo, Bonnie

ScienceGeek said...

Oooh I love both dresses! You look fab!

Thanks for all your comments on my blog recently :) xx