Thursday 28 June 2012

Parties for a Princess :D



My beautiful little girl had her first birthday over the weekend!!!!!


We held two parties for her - 1 for her little friends and parents and a family BBQ on the Sunday!

She was very lucky and got lots of lovely cards and presents!

What I Wore:
Dress: George @ Asda.
Cardie: George @ Asda.
Belt: Primark.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer Limited Collection.


This is what I wore for the BBQ party on the Sunday - it was a lovely day spent celebrating with our gorgeous little girl and family! 

:D 


What I Wore:
Dress: Primark.
Vest: Miss Selfridge.

3 comments:

Ella said...

Happy first birthday to the little one. I love that orange maxi on you xx

Bonnie said...

I'm in love with that maxi too! Hope your little one had fun on her birthday.

xo, Bonnie

Miss Lottie Rose said...

Oooh I love both dresses! You look fab!

Thanks for all your comments on my blog recently :) xx