Tuesday 12 June 2012

Get dotty for Polka dots and Olympic rings ;P

First off a question ... Is anyone else having trouble uploading pics to blogger?? I'm having to add them one at a time - grr arg!



Right moving on ... This is what I wore Saturday night - for a night out with my bezzie mate :D


Was a good night out, fab choons and a good catch up!


What I Wore:
Dress: Evie @ Peacocks.
Tights: Primark.
Shoes: Fiore @ Matalan.
Earrings: Next.
Pearl Earrings: Gifted, Orig: Vermeer.
Watch: Gifted, Orig: Oasis.

Polka Dotty Nails!


Me and the Bezzie :D


On Sunday we went shopping in Meadowhall in Sheffield,

Had a good wander round and got a few bits, none for me though - but I wasn't really looking - apart from for a pair of shoes!!

Had some scrummy food though - and had to call in at Krispy Kreme for a doughnut and a very berry chiller (NOM NOM NOM!)



What I Wore:
Skirt: Camiaeu.
Bandeau: New Look.
Top: Select.
Tights: Evie @ Peacocks.
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.

 


This is what I wore today for work, I had originally planned a different outfit, but had a text from work saying that all staff were to wear black for an Olympic photo!

So I wore this black dress, and put a cardie and belt over the top to keep me warm ;P I removed this for the photo!

We made the Olympic rings out of staff and children wearing co-ordinating colours of the rings. Then a helicopter flew over head and took our photo's!!!


What I Wore:
Dress: Gifted, Orig: Moda @ Mothercare.
Cardie: C.M.D.
Bandeau: Free with magazine.
Belt: Primark.
Tights: Evie @ Peacocks (I think)
Boots: Gifted, Orig: Pavers.

3 comments:

Vix said...

Your nails are just gorgeous, perfect with your outfit! x

Lisa said...

LOve the 1st dress and the nails x

Bonnie said...

I love polka dots Sal! They are so happy. The next time you are near a Krispy Kreme be sure to have one for me. Haven't had one in ages.

xo, Bonnie