Tuesday 31 March 2009

All good things come to an end...







So I watched the Finale of Girls of the playboy mansion the other night - so this is my tribute inspired playboy outfit for them haha! Iwas really sad - I've watched it since it began and have followed the girls ever since - am not keen on these new ones :( Whats Hef thinking??? Anyway this was what I wore to go see the council about my job today - who knew people could be so two faced - I won't go into it on here - but they'll have a fight on there hands - they can't get rid of me that easily i'm like a bad penny haha!

Top: Playboy
Yellow bandau top (Underneath): New Look
Jeans: New York Laundary
Belt: New Look
Coat: Matalan
Boots: Gifted
Necklace: Playboy


Oh and I don't know whats up with my camera it keeps taking fuzzy pictures - yey for getting a new one for my b'day :)

xXx

No comments: