Tuesday 29 June 2010

Carnival and BBQ!

Saturday was Carnival day in the village where my Husband grew up, so the whole of the family went over - was a fun day out, and saw lots of people we knew!



Afterwards we came back and went for tea at our local pub .. later on there was an excellent rock band on .. the guitarist was amazing - playing the guitar with his teeth :D



You spin me right round, baby right round ...



What I wore:
Dress: Primark.
Shoes: Marks and Spencer.
Hair slide: Claire's Accessories.
Watch: Oasis - Gifted.
Sunday was World Cup day again for England as we faced the Germans!! We decided to hold a family BBQ and watch the game together!

The outcome however was not as we would of hoped, as we crashed out 4-1!!! Even having a goal disallowed!!
We simply were not good enough this tournament ... so I am now supporting my 2nd team - Spain!! :D Who are a different class (and better looking to boot ;P)

ATISHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!



What I wore:
Vest: Tesco.
Shorts: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Shirt: Vintage .. Gifted.
Shoes: Fiore @ Matalan.
Necklace: Gifted.
Earrings: Gifted.
Bracelet: Gifted.



Me, My mum and bro in law.



My scary husband wondering where all the chips and dip went - OOPS!!! :P
Hope everyone had a great weekend .. what did you do???

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty dress, I love the detailing, especially down the front!!!

Sidewalk Chic said...

Your dress is so beautiful!

Laura said...

What a great dress!!

GS said...

Love the plaid shirt tied up like that with the shorts. Looks perfect for a BBQ! Sorry about England's loss :( Sounds like there's been a couple of questionable plays lately. fifa needs to get on that instant replay stuff. anyway, hope you had an excellent weekend!

Becky said...

gorgeous dress!! You look amazing! ♥

nouchaline said...

In love with the dress! I want to find a similar dress :) The embroidery on it is beautiful!
You look lovely!

xoxo
Alien
http://alienslabyrinth.blogspot.com