Friday 18 June 2010

Girls talk about there social lives.




What I wore:
Skirt: Pilot.
Top: H+M.
Shoes: Gifted.
Scarf: Next.

Don't really have a lot to say about Thursday - was a meh day, hot, my hay fever was bad, everyone seemed a bit stressed at work .. also we had a sad assembly for a little boy who died - which was quite upsetting!

Wednesday ... I didn't do a lot in the day - went to the opticians at night, and round Costco, also put the new memory foam mattress on my bed - how exciting huh!!


What I wore:
Skirt: Cherokee.
Top: New Look.
Shoes (Not seen) : M+S.



Stupid picture my husband took as I went to get the camera off him! Hope it makes you smile! :D

1 comment:

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Cute outfits Sal! I love how you pair a patterned piece like the top and skirt of the previous photos, and pair it with a black piece. Its a great way to let the pattern be the center of attention, so good job!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com