Tuesday 1 June 2010

Saturday Night in the City...



So this weekend the Hubster and I travelled North to Leeds to visit some friends of ours for the long weekend.

We went out to dinner and then for drinks and onto a rock club on the Saturday night!





I even painted my nails for the occasion lol


Cocktail time!




What I wore:
Dress: Evie @ Peacocks.
Tights: Primark.
Shoes: F+F @ Tesco.
Necklace: Gifted.
Leather Jacket: F+F @ Tesco.
Bag: Gifted.




On the Sunday we all walked to a local pub near our friends house for Sunday Lunch and to watch the England v Japan pre world cup, warm up match.
Then sadly it was time to come home ..and I had a snooze as I had a major sinus headache (boohoo :( )
What I wore:
T-shirt: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Skirt: New Look.
Tights: Primark.
Boots: Barrett's.

4 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Cute looks! I especially love the polka dot outfit, so retro chic!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

GS said...

Love that dress and it's perfect with the wine coloured nails! I'm finally home, but Europe was such a blast! Thanks for your comments :) Turkey was probably my favourite place.. the people were so kind. The grand bazaar was a little overwhelming, but I guess it't to be expected. You've been to Morocco? That's awesome! I guess heading over to Europe isn't that big of deal for you since you live pretty close lol. Have you travelled to anywhere in north america yet?

hillary said...

Oh that polka dot outfit is ADORABLE!