Saturday 18 September 2010

I can hear the bells!

My ears are STILL ringing, ever since I had my seizure back in April time, I have had tinnitus in my ears - the other day when I had that bad dizzy spell, they were sooo loud I thought they were going to pop!!

Hopefully the MRI will pick up if its a problem with my blood vessels!


Today I went to the football, I haven't been since last December (used to go twice a week) so it was sooooooooooooo good to see all my old friends, catch up and watch a good game, will have to try and get more often again now!



What I wore:
Top: Papaya @ Matalan.
T-shirt underneath: Primark.
Jeggings: Tesco.
Shoes: Fiore.
Russian Doll Pendant: Gifted.
Bracelets: Giveaway prize - Belle Vintage!






This is what I wore for work on Friday, it may of been a sunny day but it was a lot colder than it looked ... I've heard they have even forecast SNOW here for the end of next week ..... :O









Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far?


What I wore:
Top: Cherokee @ Tesco.
Cardie: George @ Asda.
Skirt: New Look.
Belt: Primark.
Boots: Barrett's.
Necklace: Self made from a magic key that used to be in Clark's shoes!
Hair Flower: Claire's Accessories.

3 comments:

Vix said...

I love that cobalt blue on you and what a neat waist you have, too. xxx

GS said...

I really love the heels in the first post. The double strap is really cool! I don't know how you wear heels everyday. I'd fall on my face for sure. I hope the tinnitus goes away! I had a ringing in my ears that lasted over a day and it really freaked me out. Are they hoping for it to disappear?

Candycane said...

Thanks, not sure if the ringing will ever go away or not ... uess I have to wait and see what my MRI comes up with!

xXx