Saturday 18 September 2010

Q and A!

I know i've already posted my outfit post for tonight but Alex over at Odd socks and Pretty frocks tagged me to do this questionnaire and as I am bored and up to no good I thought I'd give it a go ...

What is your favourite fashion accessory?
I love belts and scarves, I tend to use a lot of scarves as belts and vise versa, but I love accessories and jewellery as a whole also.

Who's your fashion role model? (In real life and YouTube/Blogging)
I don't really have one particular blogger who is a role model, I like to take different things from many of the blogs I read, if I see something nice on someone, or a particular style, I may save the picture and draw inspiration from it, same with TV shows, films and magazines.

What do you always carry with you?
Usually my Purse, Phone, Makeup, Keys, Diary/organizer, Umbrella, Pens, A lot of the time my camera and Snacks.

What would you describe your style as?
Ummm a little bit of this and a little bit of that! I tend to be drawn to professional looking things for work, in a lot of black and grey, then a lot of weird and wonderful patterns and colours for out of work.

Favourite: jeans, sunglasses or heels?
HEELS! I hardly ever wear flat shoes, I can't walk properly in them ... or drive haha! I do love me some sunglasses and a good pair of jeans too though.


What inspired you to blog about fashion?
I was looking on google images late one night for different clothing ideas and stumbled across blog pics that kept popping up, so decided to check out this fabulous world of online blogging and got hooked.

What is your favourite fashion store/shop?
I don't really have one shop, I like to go everywhere and anywhere, I tend to like places like Asda and Tesco, as when I'm doing the shopping I can also get me a bargain. I like Primark for cheap key pieces, then shops like New Look, Dorothy Perkins etc for everyday items, I also love scouring charity shops and Car Boots Sales and Vintage clothing stores for different items.

What is your favourite fabric in clothing?
I don't have a particular favourite.

Who is your favourite designer?
I don't really have one favorite designer, as I'm not really into "high" fashion, I tend to look and then find cheaper pieces in a similar style. I do like DVF though.

Who/what inspires your style?
Anything and everything. From TV to films to music videos, to people I see in the street, in magazines, to blogs, my friends ....

What would you choose to do - buy something in high quality or make it yourself if you could?
If money was no problem then I'd probably buy something high quality, I'm not good at making things myself, even though I did do textiles at school and my dad has worked in the fashion/textiles industry all his life.


I'd like to tag:


Kari.
Marie
Belle
Vix

No comments: