Thursday 17 February 2011

1 dress 2 ways .....



Wore this dress 2 different ways this week, I wasn't sure at first if it would still fit me as it is a size 8, but the fabric is sooo lovely and stretchy that it fit perfectly over my bump and didn't squish me at all .. I felt v comfortable all day!




We went to my Father in Law's b'day meal on Tuesday evening - was v good!
What I Wore:
Dress: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Leggings: Florence and Fred @ Tesco.
Cardie: C.M.D.
Boots: Barrett's.



Wednesday I tried the dress a different way by layering a basic black v neck tee underneath it .. I liked the results!



Which way do you prefer?




What I Wore:
Dress: Same as above.
Leggings: Same as above.
Black Tee: New Look.
Boots: Barrett's.

6 comments:

Vix said...

I love that dress! Either way is fab, it's got you in it! xxx

Alex said...

Oh you skinny minny! V. impressed that you're still in size 8 clothes! I think it looks gorgeous both ways.

giddynici said...

No wonder it still fits. You look tiny other than your bump. Lovely dress both ways but I especially like the second style. x

Candycane said...

Trust me I was very surprised when the zip did up comfortably!!

I LOVE my growing bump, people at work say that I look like Mr Greedy (the mr men charecter) as I look the same from the back and then have a big bump from the dude view haha :) But I dint mind my bumps fab :)

Thanks for such lovely lovely comments peeps :)

Sal xXx

Candycane said...

*side

Ms. Falcon said...

lovey dress. i like both ways you styled it.



http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com